Dealer Uplink LLC content is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries
Copyright © 1995-2011, Dealer Uplink LLC, All rights reserved.
- You may view the contents of Dealer Uplink LLC for purchasing and informational purposes only.
- You may send a copy to your printer for your personal or business use in order to inform authorized and potential users about the Dealer Uplink LLC services.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in Dealer Uplink LLC without the express permission of Dealer Uplink LLC.
- You may not copy, reproduce, or distribute any images found on Dealer Uplink LLC without the express permission of Dealer Uplink LLC.
- Content, logo’s, and resources that are provided to Dealer Uplink LLC by its affiliates, partners, and providers, are the property of those respective companies.
- Dealer Uplink LLC welcomes links from web pages to Dealer Uplink LLC. Permission is expressly granted to any person who wishes to place a link in his or her own web page to Dealer Uplink LLC’s website in its entirety. As a courtesy, if you link to, or include Dealer Uplink LLC in an index, please let us know. However, you must obtain special permission before placing a link in your own Web page to a Dealer Uplink LLC sub-page.
Reporting Copyright and Trademark Infringement
Dealer Uplink LLC Respects the intellectual property of others. If you think Dealer Uplink LLC or one of its customers is violating your rights, please send proper notice to Dealer Uplink LLC as outlined below. Such notice of copyright or other intellectual property infringement must contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notice should be sent to Dealer Uplink LLC’s designated agent at one of the addresses below:
Dealer Uplink LLC
314 East Olive Suite 100
Springfield, Missouri 65806