Job: Marketing & Communications Internship
Title: Marketing & Communications Internship
Categories: Marketing Jobs
Salary : NA
PLEASE – LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP, NOT A FULL TIME POSITION.
We looking for a student studying marketing or a communications-related field. The candidate will be working with the Marketing Director on company-wide communications, advertising, development of CRM, literature, Social Media Marketing, and other relevant tasks. The intern will work at least 15 hours per week during the summer. Those hours may be worked in any combination at the discretion of the intern and the supervisor. The intern must be organized, motivated and detail-oriented, and possess strong writing skills.
- Provide Social Media Support for company-wide messaging.
- Offer sales support in terms of literature, promotional items, and other relevant tasks.
- Assist Marketing Director with creation of literature and coordination of literature changes.
- Assist in development of internal forms and communications
- Assist Marketing Director with development and execution of marketing plan
- Assist with the writing of press releases, captions, newsletters, coupons, ads, etc. as needed, as well as distribution
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate should be self motivated, creative, capable of multitasking, good with deadlines, and possess strong communication and organizational skills. A previous knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, is required. Knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Photoshop is not required, but is preferred.
This internship can be taken for college credit assuming proper approval via the College/University is obtained prior.